With so many devices these days all connected to each other wirelessly making them talk to each other and work together can be a minefield, not to mention the importance of all of these devices being secure from hackers. With many large corporations offering cloud based solutions and much of you entertainment systems, and Smart TV’s all now working with your tablets it is a great time to take advantage of this technological advancement. But alas, many people struggle with how to integrate all their devices at home and spend a lot of time trying to work out how they are meant to work together. Fortunately I have many years experience setting up home networks, and integrating these smart devices with your computer and tablet needs. Here are some of the services I perform:
- Wireless printing from multiple devices.
- Apple TV and Chrome Cast Set/up
- Wireless Bose and Sonos integration
- Cloud based synchronising with Google Drive, Windows OneDrive, Apple iCloud & Dropbox
- Email synchronising
- Wifi 2.4 and 5Ghz set/up and connection across all devices
- Security and VPN set/ups
- Internet integration.